Registration Notice for Even Sem 2017
REGISTRATION NOTICE FOR B E 2nd 4th 6th Semester Students
I am delighted to share with you that all of you have already received your Jan-June 2016 Semester Examination Result within a very short duration and that too at your desk. This was possible because NSIT has started development of a Cloud Based Institute Management System (CIMS). Under it, we have planned to automate all processes (services) of the institute one by one. Plumsoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad is the solution provider for this.
Result Preparation has been already completed. Next immediate tasks are:
1) Student Profile Updation
2) Online Course Registration
3) Apply for Hostel Facility
4) All type of Fee (Annual / Hostel / Mess) payment in the institute through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-banking / Cash Deposit in any of the SBI branch across India. Initially we will start with State Bank Collect and very soon, BillDesk Payment Gateway will also be introduced.
Now, all of you are required to complete your Profile in the CIMS. It is accessible at www.imsnsit.org. Please complete this work before 25/July/2016.
Prerequisite to access your account: You should have your JEE Roll Number with you.
Steps to Access your account and Update your Profile:
1) Go to website www.imsnsit.org
2) Click Student Login option
3) Click “Generate New password” , just next to “Login” Button
4) A new browser Tab will open…..(please disable your pop-up blocker, if required)
5) Please Enter your “NSIT Roll No.”, “JEE Roll No.”, “Email” and click Submit
Some students are not having JEE Roll No., They please contact me directly.
6) You will receive immediately an email from NSITIMS in the the email account that you have filled in Step 5 above. This contains your Userid and Password.
If such email is not available in your Inbox, please check your SPAM folder also. In case of any problem, you may contact me on my this email-id.
7) Please login to your account on www.imsnsit.org under “Student Login” with the information available in the email.
8) Click Profile. Click Update.
9) Please note that the information you will provide here is OFFICIAL. Do not fill this information in a casual manner.
This will be used in all of your document preparations in the institute including the Placements record.
The information filled here will also be used for your transcript generation, in your marksheets and in your final degree everywhere.
Whatever data you’ll provide here, you will be asked to submit a documentary proof for that in the institute and schedule for such document verification will be notified later.
Multiple Mobile number and Email addresses have to be filled for yourself and your family. If it is found that you have filled wrong / incorrect
email addresses / Mobile number, disciplinary action may be taken against him/her.
10) At the end of profile, there is a file upload option, Please upload your FORMAL A4 size Colour Photo using this facility. Only JPEG files less than 100 KB are allowed.
Again note that, please use your photo which can be printed on your marksheets, placement official record (that will given by college to companies) etc. If it is found that some student
has uploaded a very casual photo, disciplinary action may be taken against him/her.
11) At the top of profile updation, there is a “Misc” TAB…. use it to fill the your various other interests like SPORTS / Cultural Activities / Dance / Fine Arts/ Other Extra curricular activities related information. Here also, you will see file upload…….. it is same as in the main TAB….so do not use it if you have already uploaded your PHOTO.
Please complete this work before 25/July/2016.
Fee Payment will get enabled after that immediately. You will not be required to stand in queues at the bank counters for preparation of Demand Draft (pay more than Rs. 150/- bank commission) and again stand at NSIT Bank Counter for depositing Demand Draft / CASH. The fee payment options that will be provided to you will be cheaper also. SBI will just charge Rs. 58/- for depositing CASH at their bank counter.
Needs Cooperation from each student to make NSIT a adorable place. Please provide your valuable Suggestions / feedback to improve the system.
Hope I have not missed any step.
ALL THE BEST ”
-Mr. Khushil Saini, Assistant Professor, COE Department, NSIT